PestXpert Pro-Spray Outdoor Perimeter Multi-Insect Spray
PestXpert Pro-Spray Outdoor Perimeter Multi-Insect Spray is simply the best way to control insects outside before they get inside. An external spray around your home once or twice a year is the first step to a pest free home. With its 1m spray wand you can safely treat eaves and other high places.
PestXpert Tip: Even though there may not be many insects visible, carrying out a pest control spray in early Spring will help prevent a pest outbreak later in the year.
- The low odour formulation is design to provide lasting control over a wide range of insect pests.
- The formulation is designed to bind to surfaces to create a treated zone. By spraying the perimeter of the property, exterior walls and eaves you can;
- prevent crawling insects entering your home
- stop spiders making webs and wasps building nests
- control flies and mosquitoes where they rest
- The ready to use formulation means you simply shake, pump and spray
- The professional style 1 metre Pro-Wand makes it easy to reach gutters and eaves, ensuring product gets where you want it, with less risk of spray back to the user.
- The high quality pump pack, ensures a constant pressure for easy spraying (without the aching fingers and arms you get with alternative trigger packs).
- Professional quality sprayer ensures even spraying with no mess
- If you run out of product, refills are available from Bunnings
How to use Pro-Spray Outdoor Perimeter
Do your own professional standard outdoor perimeter spraying to help stop crawling insects like cockroaches, spiders, ants and other nuisance insects entering your home or taking up residence around doors, windows or in the eaves.
For a professional pest treatment, spray around the outside perimeter of your home. Don't forget to spray around doorways, windows and eaves, drains and drain pipes. When spraying around the perimeter its always a good ideal to treat 1m up the wall and 1m out across paths and garden beds.
Target entry points:
Spray obvious entry points such as eaves, window sills, and cracks and crevices in the external walls. For inaccessible entry points, spray the surrounding area to kill insects when they emerge.
Target active areas:
Apply to insect nests or trails, spider webs, wasp nests and around garbage bins and any other areas where pests congregate or have been seen.
Safe for use on plants and lawns.
Maintenance Treatment: If necessary, repeat treatment every 3 months or appropriate intervals to prevent re-infestation.
The PestXpert range has been specifically designed for use around homes, where there will be children and pets present. When used in accordance with the label, the products can be applied safely with minimal impact on the environment (see point 4 below). In fact, the professional quality packaging allows the products to be applied more safely that standard consumer products, as they can be applied more accurately with less chance of accidental contact with the insecticide.
Nevertheless, safety should always be the number one priority and so before carrying out any pesticide treatment follow the following key steps
- Read the label. Make sure you understand application instructions and safety information.
- Wear appropriate safety clothing. As with many insecticide products the label states that you should avoid contact with skin and eyes, breathing in the spray and washing hands after use. The best way to avoid accidental contact is to wear appropriate safety clothing. PestXpert recommends wearing overalls (you can wash or dispose of), impervious gloves and shoes, googles, mask and hat (you can wash) - just like a professional.
- Prepare the treatment area. Make sure all foods, food surfaces, cutlery, crockery and glasses are covered. The area to be treated should be clear of obstacles.
- Fish and bee alert. Although PestXpert products are designed to have minimal impact on the environment, they will kill bees (as they are insects) and fish are also very sensitive to the insecticides used in PestXpert (and most other consumer products). To minimise bee deaths, avoid spraying flowers. To protect fish, cover fish tanks and ponds and avoid spraying or disposing of product into waterways
- Keep pets and children clear during application and until the treatment is dried
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766
Material Safety Data Sheet
Additional information is listed in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS). Also available from Sumitomo Chemical Australia Pty Ltd.