PestXpert Pro-Spray Outdoor Perimeter Multi-Insect Spray
PestXpert Pro-Spray Outdoor Perimeter Multi-Insect Spray is simply the best way to control insects outside before they get inside. An external spray around your home once or twice a year is the first step to a pest free home. With its 1 m spray wand you can safely treat eaves and other high places.
PESTXPERT TIP: EVEN THOUGH THERE MAY NOT BE MANY INSECTS VISIBLE, CARRYING OUT A PEST CONTROL SPRAY IN EARLY SPRING WILL HELP PREVENT A PEST OUTBREAK LATER IN THE YEAR.
- The low odour formulation is design to provide lasting control over a wide range of insect pests.
- The formulation is designed to bind to surfaces to create a treated zone. By spraying the perimeter of the property, exterior walls and eaves you can;
- prevent crawling insects entering your home
- stop spiders making webs and wasps building nests
- control flies and mosquitoes where they rest
- The ready to use formulation means you simply shake, pump and spray
- The professional style 1 metre Pro-Wand makes it easy to reach gutters and eaves, ensuring product gets where you want it, with less risk of spray back to the user.
- The high quality pump pack, ensures a constant pressure for easy spraying (without the aching fingers and arms you get with alternative trigger packs).
- Professional quality sprayer ensures even spraying with no mess
- If you run out of product, refills are available from Bunnings
HOW TO USE PRO-SPRAY OUTDOOR PERIMETER
Do your own professional standard outdoor perimeter spraying to help stop crawling insects like cockroaches, spiders, ants and other nuisance insects entering your home or taking up residence around doors, windows or in the eaves. Spraying on the outdoor surfaces where flies and mosquitoes rest, will also help in the controlling these flying pests.
For a professional pest treatment, spray around the outside perimeter of your home. Don’t forget to spray around doorways, windows and eaves, drains and drain pipes. When spraying around the perimeter its always a good ideal to treat 1 m up the wall and 1 m out across paths and garden beds.