PestXpert Pro-Spray Refill
FOR USE WITH PESTXPERT AND OTHER QUALITY SPRAYERS
PestXpert Pro-Spray refill packs are available for use in both Pro-Spray Indoor and Outdoor and Pro-Spray Outdoor Perimeter pump packs – the same formulation is used in both products. The 2L refills contain the same ready-to use formulation (there is no need to dilute), so you simply need to refill your pump pack and carry on with your treatment.
If you don’t have a Pro-Spray Pump Pack, you can use these refills in any other suitable sprayer.
- The low odour formulation is design to provide lasting control over a wide range of insect pests.
- The formulation is designed to bind to surfaces to create a treated zone. By spraying the perimeter of the property, exterior walls and eaves you can;
- prevent crawling insects entering your home
- stop spiders making webs and wasps building nests
- control flies and mosquitoes where they rest
- The ready to use formulation means you simply shake, pump and spray
FOR USE WITH (ALMOST) ANY SPRAYER
The PestXpert Pro-Spray Refill is a ready-to-use insecticides that can be used with all quality sprayers.
Although the PestXpert sprayers are professional quality sprayers, if you’ve got your own sprayer sitting in the garage the PestXpert Pro-Spray Refill is a great option for your DIY Pest Control treatment.
Before refilling your sprayer, make sure it is clean (triple rinse and dispose of the contents safely), paying particular attention to the spray hose, spray wand and nozzle.
Simply shake the refill bottle and pour it into the sprayer an off you go!
WHY USE PESTXPERT PRO-SPRAY REFILL v INSECTICIDE CONCENTRATE?
It can be tempting for the DIYer to opt for insecticide concentrates in the belief they are getting something “more powerful” and it appears to offer better value for money, but there are several benefits in using PestXpert Pro-Spray ready-to-use refills:
- No wastage (no unused concentrate sitting in the garage), making it a cheaper application
- No messy and unsafe mixing
- Pre-diluted to the correct concentration
- Safer and quicker to refill
AND DON’T FORGET, PestXpert is still a professional formulation, it’s just diluted and ready-to-go, so you get performance “Just Like the Professionals”.
The PestXpert range has been specifically designed for use around homes, where there will be children and pets present. When used in accordance with the label, the products can be applied safely with minimal impact on the environment (see point 4 below). In fact, the professional quality packaging allows the products to be applied more safely that standard consumer products, as they can be applied more accurately with less chance of accidental contact with the insecticide.
Nevertheless, safety should always be the number one priority and so before carrying out any pesticide treatment follow these key steps
- Read the label. Make sure you understand application instructions and safety information.
- Wear appropriate safety clothing. As with many insecticide products the label states that you should avoid contact with skin and eyes, breathing in the spray and washing hands after use. The best way to avoid accidental contact is to wear appropriate safety clothing. PestXpert recommends wearing overalls (you can wash or dispose of), impervious gloves and shoes, googles, mask and hat (you can wash) – just like a professional.
- Prepare the treatment area. Make sure all foods, food surfaces, cutlery, crockery and glasses are covered. The area to be treated should be clear of obstacles.
- Fish and bee alert. Although PestXpert products are designed to have minimal impact on the environment, they will kill bees (as they are insects) and fish are also very sensitive to the insecticides used in PestXpert (and most other consumer products). To minimise bee deaths, avoid spraying flowers. To protect fish, cover fish tanks and ponds and avoid spraying or disposing of product into waterways
- Keep pets and children clear during application and until the treatment is dried
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766