PestXpert Pro-Spray Refills
PestXpert Pro-Spray refill packs are available for use in both Pro-Spray Indoor and Outdoor and Pro-Spray Outdoor Perimeter pump packs - the same formulation is used in both products. The 2L refills contain the same ready-to use formulation (there is no need to dilute), so you simply need to refill your pump pack and carry on with your treatment.
If you don't have a Pro-Spray Pump Pack, you can use these refills in any other suitable sprayer.
The PestXpert range has been specifically designed for use around homes, where there will be children and pets present. When used in accordance with the label, the products can be applied safely with minimal impact on the environment (see point 4 below). In fact, the professional quality packaging allows the products to be applied more safely that standard consumer products, as they can be applied more accurately with less chance of accidental contact with the insecticide.
Nevertheless, safety should always be the number one priority and so before carrying out any pesticide treatment follow these key steps
- Read the label. Make sure you understand application instructions and safety information.
- Wear appropriate safety clothing. As with many insecticide products the label states that you should avoid contact with skin and eyes, breathing in the spray and washing hands after use. The best way to avoid accidental contact is to wear appropriate safety clothing. PestXpert recommends wearing overalls (you can wash or dispose of), impervious gloves and shoes, googles, mask and hat (you can wash) - just like a professional.
- Prepare the treatment area. Make sure all foods, food surfaces, cutlery, crockery and glasses are covered. The area to be treated should be clear of obstacles.
- Fish and bee alert. Although PestXpert products are designed to have minimal impact on the environment, they will kill bees (as they are insects) and fish are also very sensitive to the insecticides used in PestXpert (and most other consumer products). To minimise bee deaths, avoid spraying flowers. To protect fish, cover fish tanks and ponds and avoid spraying or disposing of product into waterways
- Keep pets and children clear during application and until the treatment is dried
If poisoning occurs, contact a doctor or Poisons Information Centre. Phone Australia 13 11 26; New Zealand 0800 764 766
Material Safety Data Sheet
Additional information is listed in the Safety Data Sheet (SDS); Also available from Sumitomo Chemical Australia Pty Ltd.